Xiamen Air is the fourth biggest airline company by domestic capacity in China and contributes 7.2% of the domestic capacity in China. By early
2014, Xiamen Air has set up branches in Fuzhou, Nanchang, Hangzhou, Tianjin, Changsha and Beijing. By early 2016, the airline operated 230
domestic routes along with 60 international route (including routes to Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan). As of January 2017, the Xiamen Airlines
fleet consists of the following aircraft: 133 of B737NG, 4 of B757, and 8 of B787, the total 145 aircrafts. And alos, B737 MAX 8 have been ordered.
- Minimum 5,000 hours of total flight time
- Minimum 500 hours of PIC time
- Minimum 2,000 hours of Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet time
- Aircraft type: B737 EFIS and NG
* Non-type captains are acceptable only if the last B737 flight is within 12 months.
- Current within 12 months (must have a valid/current PC)
- Age maximum 55
- Valid ATPL License
- Valid Medical certificate Class 1
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Valid proficiency training and proficiency check
- No history of incidents or accidents
- No criminal records
- Must be a citizen of a country with diplomatic relations with PRC and being ICAO member
<Terms & Conditions>
Base: Xiamen, China or Commuter
Contract Terms: 3 years, renewable
<Salary during Training>
During Ground school: 70% of the Monthly salary
During Line training: 80% of the Monthly salary
Option 2 – A, each February is an exception (22 days on+6 days off)
Option 2 – B, day off for each single month cannot be more than 14 days.
Option 3 – A, each February is an exception (19 days on+9 days off)
Option 3 – B, day off for each single month cannot be more than 16 days.
Option 4 – A, each February is an exception (17 days on+11 days off)
Option 4 – B, day off for each single month cannot be more than 18 days
Option 4 – A & B, simulator training shall be done during day off.
Option 5 – A, day off shall commence from 16th of the month and last for 30 days.
Option 5 – B, day off cannot be applied for July and August.
Option 5 – A & B, simulator training shall be done during day off.
< Initial Required Documents >
Please send us the following documents:
1. Valid License (showing type rating) and ICAO English certificate (Lv.4 or above)
2. Valid Medical Certificate Class 1
3. Application Form
4. Recent 3 pages of Log book
5. Passport photo page
Candidate should go through the following process before employment:
1. Aviation Theory Exam (Chinese ATPL)
2. Medical Check
3. Company Simulator Assessment
5. CAAC Simulator Assessment